FACILI-T™ folding commode kit
Autonomy, comfort and dignity
- Multi-functional, a revolutionary and unique technology on the market
- Designed to fully meet the needs of seniors, people with reduced mobility or people who are ill
- Can be used on the toilet
- Can be used next to the bed
- Can replace the toilet extender
- Can replace grab bars
- Foldable, easy to store
- Safe and sturdy (up to 113 kg/250 lbs)
- Adjustable height
- Easy to clean
- Can be used with Hygienic covers® with ultra-absorbent pads
- Designed and developed in Canada
- 1 seat for the Facili-T™ folding commode chair
- 1 box of 12 Facili-T Hygienic covers® for the folding commode chair
- 1 pack of 14 wet-wash gloves
- 1 Hygie urinal kit: 1 unisex urinal support with 6 Hygienic covers® with ultra-absorbent pads
Read the article by the Association paritaire pour la santé et la sécurité du travail du secteur affaires sociales (in French only)
The Facili-T™ folding commode/self-care chair is a revolutionary and unique product. It can replace grab bars and toilet extender, and is specially designed for people with a loss of autonomy and for home-care. Its features help to maintain the user’s autonomy, comfort and dignity.
The chair can be installed over the toilet bowl or next to the user’s bed. It folds up and can be easily stored in a closet or under a bed.
The chair is made without porous surfaces for easy cleaning. In addition, it is compatible with the Hygienic covers® with ultra-absorbent pads, which greatly simplifies the handling of body fluids.
Dimensions of the assembled chair:
66x58x71 cm / 26x23x28 in
Dimensions of the folded chair:
66x68x18 cm / 26x27x7 in. (without armrests and with legs adjusted to shortest)
61 cm / 24 in
5 adjustable seat-floor heights:
7 kg / 15 lb
Maximum user weight:
113 kg / 250 lb
(see diagram of installation in a toilet below)
Shipping and returns
These rules apply to all our products except in special cases (see product details).
Return policy: online purchases
1-All returns must be authorized by Customer Service.
2-The return form must be completed for each return of goods.
Click here to download the form.
3-Each return request must provide the following data:
- Customer name and address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Customer purchase order number
- Quantity, number and description of the item
- Reason for the return
- Batch number
- Expiry date
4-Shipping of the return will be coordinated with Customer Service, which will notify the customer of the transportation method and the place where the goods are to be shipped. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued and must be clearly indicated on the box(es) with the returned goods. The return must be made within 3 days of the RMA being issued. The refund will be made once the goods have been received and verified to our satisfaction.
Hygie Canada reserves the right to charge shipping, return and restocking fees on returned items. Products purchased on promotion and/or products that become unsellable once opened are not refundable for hygiene reasons. Modified or discontinued items cannot be returned.
Initial shipping costs are non-refundable. For purchases with free delivery, shipping charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
5-Goods ordered in error will be returned and subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the total invoice amount, and transport costs will be charged to the customer.
Certain products, such as the Facili-T™ folding commode, may be returned within 10 days of receipt of the order, in perfect condition for resale, with the tie-wrap intact, in its original unopened packaging, along with all documents, manuals, parts and accessories.
6-Goods shipped by mistake will be returned at the expense of Hygie Canada, which will choose its own carrier.
7-No returns will be authorized in the following cases:
- Products that have expired, or will expire in less than 6 months
- Partial sales units
- Goods with an invoice date 20 or more days ago
- Products opened or taken out of their original packaging
8- Hygie undertakes to cover the costs of transport and replacement of items if it is its own mistake.