These rules apply to all our products except in special cases (see product details).
Return policy: online purchases
1-All returns must be authorized by Customer Service.
2-The return form must be completed for each return of goods.
Click here to download the form.
3-Each return request must provide the following data:
- Customer name and address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Customer purchase order number
- Quantity, number and description of the item
- Reason for the return
- Batch number
- Expiry date
4-Shipping of the return will be coordinated with Customer Service, which will notify the customer of the transportation method and the place where the goods are to be shipped. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued and must be clearly indicated on the box(es) with the returned goods. The return must be made within 3 days of the RMA being issued. The refund will be made once the goods have been received and verified to our satisfaction.
Hygie Canada reserves the right to charge shipping, return and restocking fees on returned items. Products purchased on promotion and/or products that become unsellable once opened are not refundable for hygiene reasons. Modified or discontinued items cannot be returned.
Initial shipping costs are non-refundable. For purchases with free delivery, shipping charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
5-Goods ordered in error will be returned and subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the total invoice amount, and transport costs will be charged to the customer.
Certain products, such as the Facili-T™ folding commode, may be returned within 10 days of receipt of the order, in perfect condition for resale, with the tie-wrap intact, in its original unopened packaging, along with all documents, manuals, parts and accessories.
6-Goods shipped by mistake will be returned at the expense of Hygie Canada, which will choose its own carrier.
7-No returns will be authorized in the following cases:
- Products that have expired, or will expire in less than 6 months
- Partial sales units
- Goods with an invoice date 20 or more days ago
- Products opened or taken out of their original packaging
8- Hygie undertakes to cover the costs of transport and replacement of items if it is its own mistake.
- To find out the exact date a package will arrive at its destination, visit the Delivery tab on a product page or add a product to your cart
- All our packages are delivered via : Canada Post, Purolator, UPS
- Processing time for orders is approximately 3 days
- We offer tracking of your packages from purchase to receipt, with an estimated date for each step of the process
- Shipments are made according to the following schedule:
Monday From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Tuesday From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Wednesday From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Thursday From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Friday From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm